Christmas is coming, it is a time of illusion, gifts and a lot of love. Show it to those you care about most by sending them a personalized card. A tree christmas postcard with stars that children can do.
Making crafts is a very fun activity for children, and they will be more entertained during the holidays, when they need more activities so they do not get bored at home. A little cardboard will give you a whole afternoon of fun! Also, children love Christmas trees.
- Green card
- Red card
- White cardboard
- Black marker
- Star punch
- Scissors or cutter
- Rule p square
1. To form the base of our card, we are going to cut a 15 x 30 cm rectangle. and to fold it in half. We will thus have a double card measuring 15 x 15 cm.
2. Cut a triangle from white cardboard and a 0.5 cm strip of red cardboard.
3. Using the punch, make some stars on one side of the triangle.
4. Stick the triangle on the card, making sure it is well centered.
5. In the center of the triangle, glue the strip, letting it protrude below and above the triangle. Finally, glue 2 stars of the ones we have to decorate on the strip at the top of the triangle.
6. You already have your Christmas card! With the leftover stars you can make more postcards, combining designs and colors of the cards.
If you prefer, you can follow the video tutorial to see how everything is done step by step. And if you want to see many more Christmas postcard crafts go HERE.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas postcards. Tree with stars, in the category of Decoration on site.