With recipes as simple as this soft grilled sole with yogurt and mushroom sauce you will have a resolved dinner. A healthy and digestive dish that will encourage children to try fish effortlessly.
It is also a very convenient recipe for pregnant women, not only because of all the nutrients that sole provides, but also because of the calcium provided by the yogurt sauce, which is very necessary in the last trimester of pregnancy, making it a rich and delicious dinner. very healthy.
- 2 sole
- 1 natural yogurt
- 100 ml. cream
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
1. Wash the mushrooms well and cut them into slices. Chop onion and garlic very finely (you can also add whole and remove it later).
2. Put a drizzle of olova oil in the artén over medium heat, when hot add the onion and garlic, fry until the onion is transparent.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms, leave a few minutes until they lose the water and add the cream and yogurt. Add a pinch of salt, mix well and cook for about 5 minutes. Take out and reserve the sauce.
4. Put a little oil in a different pan and put on medium heat. When it is hot, put the sole, leave about five minutes, turning them towards the middle, so that they are done on both sides.
5. Serve the sole with the sauce on top. It can be accompanied by roasted potatoes or a salad.
Here you have other food recipes for pregnant women and also fish recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Grilled soft sole with yogurt and mushroom sauce, in the category of Fish on site.