Make an original figure for the Christmas Nativity Scene with recycled materials, we explain how with this step by step in GuiaInfantil, so you can make a personalized decoration.
Christmas crafts are fun entertainment for children, with them we can make a unique and original decoration with this Nativity scene made with containers of liquid yogurt.
- 1 bottle of liquid yogurt
- Pair of scissors
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Orange paint
- White felt
- Orange wool
1. Clean a jar of liquid yogurt, pat dry and cut it in half. Paint the pot orange with acrylic paint.
2. Cut three pieces of orange wool and make a braid for the ox's tail.
3. Draw and cut the horns of the ox on white felt. Glue them to the bottom of the boat, and the tail from behind.
4. Paint the face and muzzle of the ox with a black marker.
This craft has been made byLaura Platas, of Juice Animations.