Crafts with children are a fun activity for parents and also for our children. With them they learn to develop their imagination, as with this lucky ladybug made with an Easter egg.
Playing with children during the holidays can be an opportunity for them to acquire more motor skills thanks to children's crafts. During Easter you can decorate your Easter eggs with animal motifs.
- A needle
- Bowl or bowl
- EVA rubber or red felt
- Red acrylic paint
- Glue and scissors
- Black marker and pencil
1. Empty the egg with the help of a needle and a bowl. When it's really clean, paint it red. Here is a step-by-step tutorial to empty an egg without breaking it.
2. Draw the dots to the ladybug with a pencil. Go over it with black marker and fill it in.
3. Draw and cut out the template for the ladybug's face. Place the mouth template on EVA rubber or red felt, mark it with a pencil and carefully cut it out. You can also make it in yellow, pink or any color you prefer.
4. Flip the felt over, put glue on the back, and place it on the egg so that the head is centered. With a black marker, draw the eyes and the mouth. If you wish, you can also color the antennas black.
5. Let it dry well, and you have your lucky ladybug ready! You can add more details such as legs to make a different and original craft.
How to make other farm animals with eggs for Easter